the challenge Special Olympics Illinois (SOILL) is a storied organization with an incredible legacy. When they came to us with the goal of recruiting more athletes, volunteers and donors of all demographics—we grasped the opportunity to do something extraordinary. We...
Do new social media tools get your brain going? Do your friends know you as a social media innovator? Are you constantly looking for new ways to connect with people through the Internet? Does the thought of social media marketing excite you?
This paid internship position is for a superb go-getter looking to do kickass work with an awesome team.
If this sounds like you, let’s chat.
Our social media intern will be awesome at:
- Thinking of new and innovative ways to market clients on social media
- Working as a team player to develop and carry out strategic social media plans for advertising
- Planning and managing social media content for clients
- Ensuring on-time and quality delivery of agency’s services
- Assisting with research for marketing projects
- Analyzing data for social media reports
- Multitasking orientation/ability
- Solid understanding of social media
- Collaborative attitude and passion for work
- Ability to work independently at times
Things that will help you get your foot in the door:
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses/organizations
- Experience setting up and using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram ads
- Must be available to come into the office 2-3 days per week
- Minimum of 10 hours per week preferred
You in? Send us your stuff: Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.