the challenge Special Olympics Illinois (SOILL) is a storied organization with an incredible legacy. When they came to us with the goal of recruiting more athletes, volunteers and donors of all demographics—we grasped the opportunity to do something extraordinary. We...
MACLYN is looking for a proven content creator to join our agency.
As a member of our team, you’ll work with premium brands and up-and-comers alike to concept, plan, shoot, and produce engaging videos, social posts, and other content.
Our ideal candidate is a digital native and a natural-born content creator. You learned to hold an iPhone around the time you learned to walk, and you’ve been hooked on social ever since. You know how to get results. And when you join our agency, you hit the ground running.
(Oh, and you can speak Gen Z, no Google Translate required. You know your Drip from your Slaps and your Bet from your Bussin.)
Scrappiness is a must; whether you’re shooting BTS with your phone or boujee lifestyle shots with a camera, you make content that slays.
This position is hybrid and will support our Chicago-area office.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in creating content for all major social media platforms.
- Have a deep understanding of pop culture and social trends and love working within that framework.
- A strong eye for design and composition with an ability to create visually appealing content.
- Must be a self-starter who can work (and thrive) independently.
- Proficiency in creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc. is a strong bonus.
- Working experience with camera and lighting equipment.
- Excited by the idea of creating content on an ongoing basis, pushing norms, and bringing your own vision to each project.
- Create owned and paid social content ideas for multiple brands and platforms.\
- Partner regularly with agency teams for client and internal branding projects.
- Work with external influencers to plan for and execute shoots of various sizes.
- Shoot and edit compelling content tailored for specific platforms and audiences.
- Research the latest trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Practice daily active social listening.
- Set and maintain creative integrity of work.
- Teach some of our creative boomers (we’re not actually boomers) how to create on social.
- Occasional travel, as needed for client events.
Passionate candidates are encouraged to send their portfolios and/or social links to email@example.com.