the challenge Before America could run on Dunkin’, the Midwest market needed help to turn a Boston import into a hometown hero.the solution For over 20 years as a prolific Dunkin’ partner, we’ve perked up brand loyalty and kept excitement brewing in 53 markets all...
MACLYN has opened a new location at the heart of the funkiest city in the Midwest. It’s a sweet new place for us to continue serving our growing portfolio of clients in the Des Moines metro and beyond.
Walking into our downtown Des Moines office, you feel like you’ve arrived at a creative brainstorm in full swing. (Chances are, you have.) Our new location, constructed in a converted auto shop, feels like a place out of time, somewhere between an industrial start-up, Santa’s workshop and a selection of Des Moines’ greatest hits. Awards pack the shelves. Ancient vinyl spins on the record player. Surprises fill every last nook, like a rare, mint-condition G.I. Joe action figure peeking out from behind an Addy.
It’s very Des Moines, too. Whimsical and ironic, but with a big heart and a genuine love of home. Everything is one-of-a-kind and sourced from the surrounding community – reclaimed wood, hand-built workspaces, a smorgasbord of furniture picked from local shops and neighbors. It’s not just in Des Moines; our new office was made in Des Moines.
Here are a few other things you might encounter at our new location:
- A library of books you never would have thought existed, like an exhaustive collection of clown photography.
- A garage door that can be opened in the warm months for breakfasts with our clients.
- A MACLYN flag billowing in the wind.
- So many pancakes.
- Wood-Mounted War Posters of our Des Moines staff, striking fierce warrior poses and brandishing powerful weapons, like a large fork.
- A fridge stocked with beer and champagne, to celebrate our victories.
- A jackelope that is not to be questioned.
- A full display of Star Wars toys liberated from a now-defunct Toys ‘R’ Us.
- Awesome people you want to hang out with (and work with, too).
Want to stop by, have a beer, and talk about your brand? Our new office is at 1717 Ingersoll Ave, open weekdays from 8AM to 5PM. Or, if you’re in the Chicago area, swing by our HQ and we’ll tell you our story.