the challenge Special Olympics Illinois (SOILL) is a storied organization with an incredible legacy. When they came to us with the goal of recruiting more athletes, volunteers and donors of all demographics—we grasped the opportunity to do something extraordinary. We...
40% of the candidate’s time will be spent by:
– Being the primary client contact on Des Moines accounts. Clients should love you, while respecting your leadership and expertise.
– Developing an in-depth understanding our clients’ business and marketing
– Working closely with the agency’s creative and strategy teams to ensure on-time and quality delivery of agency’s services.
60% of the candidate’s time will be spent by:
– Identifying and optimizing new business opportunities within Des Moines metro.
– Networking at local chambers, Des Moines Partnership and community events to create awareness for the MACLYN brand.
– Building new relationships supported with a managed entertainment budget (golf outings, lunches, volunteer opportunities, board seats, etc.).
– Deliver sales presentations, pitches and estimates to grow our client base.
Ideal candidate traits:
– Frankly, you need to be an adult. You need to manage your own schedule without a lot of hand holding.
– You are comfortable working remote and being independent.
– You are already trusted and known within the Des Moines metro community.
– You enjoy and thrive on building new relationships. A total extrovert.
– This is a very flexible position. You make your own schedule!! It’s a great position for someone seeking a work-life balance.
– This is a salary plus commission position. The commission structure will be finalized upon hiring. Six figures is not out of reach. Candidly, it would likely be in years 2+, once you have established roots.
– Health and dental benefits and 401k with a matching program.