the challenge Since 2007, the Golf for Injured Veterans Everywhere Foundation (GIVE) has been working tirelessly to improve the lives of Iowa’s military heroes through therapeutic golf instruction, social engagement, community outreach and more. The work they do and...
We are MACLYN, a full-service marketing and creative agency based in the Chicagoland area. We do what works. Because what works, wins. We are looking to add a Graphic Designer to our fun, energetic team. In this role, you should have no problem creating visual communications for a variety of clients and adhering to brand standards for each, all while staying on deadline.
Should be fluent working in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Animate.
The Graphic Designer will be working directly with the Creative Director and Art Directors on different projects and campaigns for several clients. Some jobs will call for original designs, some will be taking one existing design and applying it to many different sizes and applications, while others will be picking up previous work and updating accordingly. This is a deadline-driven position that will require numerous jobs being handled simultaneously.
TYPICAL MATERIALS TO BE CREATED:
- Web pages: everything from a landing page to a full site with thoughtful UX in mind.
- Event Materials: signs, flyers, digital/social ads, banners.
- Digital Ads: static, animated and all the GIFs in between.
- Logos: original logo marks and text lockups.
- Brochures: should have the ability to make a darn good-looking trifold.
Please send your résumé to email@example.com.