the challenge Since 2007, the Golf for Injured Veterans Everywhere Foundation (GIVE) has been working tirelessly to improve the lives of Iowa’s military heroes through therapeutic golf instruction, social engagement, community outreach and more. The work they do and...
MACLYN is hiring an Account Coordinator to join a growing Account Services Team, charged with creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for one of our flagship clients.
Bottom Line: An ideal candidate would have some basic experience in the event activation, media relations, social media, and influencer marketing world.
Specifically: The Account Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing marketing support, including, but not limited to:
- Working seamlessly with MACLYN account team to foster a collaborative, efficient, and effective plan to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- Managing and implementing activations in multiple markets – primarily providing logistical and media relations support.
- Assisting with social media and influencer campaign execution.
- Collaborating with the creative teams to ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables.
- Assisting with analyzing program performance metrics to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives.
- Developing familiarity with the client’s industry, products, business culture, competition, and marketing objectives.
- Contributing to strategic planning and ideation for the client.
- Facilitating all administrative duties including status reports and recaps, project documentation, client billing, and internal job management.
- Completing additional tasks as assigned to support the agency and the Account Services Team.
THINGS THAT WILL START THE CONVERSATION:
- Ability to Help Activate. Can you help get an event off the ground and running? Are you comfortable securing permits, getting signage printed, or helping coordinate a delivery from point A to point B? In other words, can you do what it takes to help our team pull off killer, meaningful event activations?
- Basic Understanding of Media Relations, Social Media and Influencer Marketing. Do you know enough to be dangerous in regard to media relations, social media, and influencer marketing? Do you have a basic understanding of those functions – and are you willing to learn more about each area?
- Works Well With Others. Are you a team player? Are you willing to do something – even if it is not glamorous – for the good of the team and the client? We need someone with a collaborative attitude – someone that comes from a place of “yes, we can!”
- Exceptionally Organized. Are you uber-organized? Can you keep a plethora of details straight?
- Work Ethic. We shouldn’t even have to say it, but we will: We need someone who has a work ethic. Plain and simple. If you need details for what that means, you are probably not a good fit.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in marketing, advertising or related field) AND/OR
- 1 – 3 years experience in marketing/advertising
- Quick Service Restaurant marketing experience a major plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, reliable and great energy
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
Think you have the right stuff? Send an email with your résumé to email@example.com.