the challenge Oswald’s, Naperville’s oldest family-owned-and-operated pharmacy, has been a constant for families throughout the last 145 years. But as the store changed ownership to the next generation in the middle of a pandemic, they needed a new script to lead the...
40% of the candidate’s time will be spent by:
– Being the primary client contact on Des Moines accounts. Clients should love you, while respecting your leadership and expertise.
– Developing an in-depth understanding our clients’ business and marketing
– Working closely with the agency’s creative and strategy teams to ensure on-time and quality delivery of agency’s services.
60% of the candidate’s time will be spent by:
– Identifying and optimizing new business opportunities within Des Moines metro.
– Networking at local chambers, Des Moines Partnership and community events to create awareness for the MACLYN brand.
– Building new relationships supported with a managed entertainment budget (golf outings, lunches, volunteer opportunities, board seats, etc.).
– Deliver sales presentations, pitches and estimates to grow our client base.
Ideal candidate traits:
– Frankly, you need to be an adult. You need to manage your own schedule without a lot of hand holding.
– You are comfortable working remote and being independent.
– You are already trusted and known within the Des Moines metro community.
– You enjoy and thrive on building new relationships. A total extrovert.
– This is a very flexible position. You make your own schedule!! It’s a great position for someone seeking a work-life balance.
– This is a salary plus commission position. The commission structure will be finalized upon hiring. Six figures is not out of reach. Candidly, it would likely be in years 2+, once you have established roots.
– Health and dental benefits and 401k with a matching program.