the challenge Next Door & Window is a titan of window and door replacement, a paragon of quality and service. But in a saturated market, prospective customers were looking through them, rather than at them.the solution Open the door to new clients by creating...
MACLYN is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! As a coordinator, you’ll work alongside strategists, account executives, art directors, and copywriters. Together, we’ll execute outstanding digital marketing campaigns that drive real results for our clients.
Interested? Keep scrolling to learn more about the role, the requirements to apply, and some of the perks of working at MACLYN. Then submit your resume and a cover letter to careers@MACLYNgroup.com!
Note: This is a full-time, salaried position with options for hybrid or fully remote work.
- Manage clients’ online presence, including their website and social media.
- Implement and monitor Digital Marketing Campaigns, including social advertising, email marketing, search engine marketing and more.
- Create and analyze client reports to identify key insights and trends.
- Collaborate with our creative team, informing and educating them about various marketing platforms, trends and insights.
- Assist in the coordination of content creation for campaigns.
- Implement research projects to gain insights into target-markets and specific client-business issues, including Competitive Analysis, Target-Market Segmentation, and Industry Insights.
- Complete additional tasks to support the digital and strategy team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Agency experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Google Analytics Certification is a big plus.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Great problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines and manage time effectively
- Confident working autonomously, but also works well on a team
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word (required)
- Our ideal candidate will have experience with Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social, MailChimp, WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Medical & dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Clear path for career growth
- Maternity leave
- Annual stipend for professional development activities
- Monthly stipend for connecting with your coworkers
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with annual company events, weekly activities and more
MACLYN is a boutique marketing agency with offices in Naperville, Illinois and Des Moines, Iowa and team members all over the U.S. We provide a full suite of marketing services, from strategy and brand development to technology solutions, content creation, SEO, PR and more.
What makes us different? At MACLYN, we put our team’s health, well-being and happiness first, with our clients’ success coming in as a close second. We’re anti-ego and anti-bullsh*t, and we’re pro-honesty and pro-people. If you’re looking for a fun, fast and healthy environment where you get to work with talented people while growing your skills, MACLYN might be a great fit for you.