the challenge Next Door & Window is a titan of window and door replacement, a paragon of quality and service. But in a saturated market, prospective customers were looking through them, rather than at them.the solution Open the door to new clients by creating...
At MACLYN, we are:
- Where heart meets hustle
- Where creativity has a compass
- Where we are loyal to the client, not the catchphrase
- Where ego gets checked at the door
- Where the experts are always learning
- Where we work smarter and harder
- Where we do what works
Who you are:
As an Art Director at MACLYN, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, collaborating, and communicating with a team of creative pros, including copywriters, art directors, and creative directors. As an Art Director, you will juggle multiple projects with varying clients and timelines, participate in brainstorms, and maintain a surgical level of attention to detail in all deliverables.
- Helping maintain a culture where our team’s health, happiness, and well-being come first, while the success of our client’s work is a close second.
- Exhibiting exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes maintaining open lines of communication with Account Leads, copywriters, and other designers on the team.
- Feeding your unquenchable thirst for knowledge through continued professional development and education. Keep a finger on the pulse of design trends and technology, share learnings with the team, and work towards always improving and broadening your skillset.
In other words, create awesome work that informs and looks good doing it, work together with our awesome team, and be a good human doing it. Awesome? Awesome.
- 2-3 years of experience in a graphic design or art direction role
- An online portfolio showcasing a variety of work, explaining your role and rationale behind your decisions
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience or expertise in Adobe Xd, After Effects, and Premiere a HUGE plus
- Chicago-area applicants: willingness to commute to our office in Naperville once a week (Wednesdays).
- Salary range: $52-57,000 depending on experience level
- PTO: Days prorated to your hire year. 15 days the following year.
- Health and Dental through Blue Cross Blue Shield, eligible after 60 days of employment
- 401K – Eligible after one year of employment, with a 3% match
Ready to apply? Submit your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to careers@MACLYNgroup.com. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll get back to you ASAP!