the challenge Before America could run on Dunkin’, the Midwest market needed help to turn a Boston import into a hometown hero.the solution For over 20 years as a prolific Dunkin’ partner, we’ve perked up brand loyalty and kept excitement brewing in 53 markets all...
The Account Coordinator collaborates with the Account Service Team and provides support in the development and execution of client campaigns and projects, whether assigned by client and/or other agency partners.
The Account Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring the day-to-day initiatives meets the client objectives, deadlines, and achieves the agency standard of quality.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment, have exceptional organizational skills, have a proactive attitude, excellent people skills and a sincere interest in the client(s) business.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Supports Account Team in daily deliverables and activities for creative campaigns and individual client projects
- Develops familiarity with the client’s industry, products, business culture, competition and marketing objectives
- Creates and executes strategic marketing and promotional plans – Coordinates and executes all social media platforms for clients
- Develops project proposals/timelines, budgets, advertising and media plans with oversight from Account Service leadership team
- Has base understanding of advertising, digital, and media industry trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business building ideas for the client and the agency
- Collaborates with creative and production teams to manage and ensure on-time and quality delivery of agency’s services
- Supports Account team with metrics and program performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives
- Ensures orderly and timely completion of project work
- Facilitates all administrative duties including status reports and recaps, project documentation, client billing, and internal job management
- Completes additional tasks as assigned to support the agency and the Account Services Team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in marketing, advertising or related field)
- 1 – 3 years experience in marketing/advertising
- Quick Service Restaurant marketing experience a major plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, reliable and great energy
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
Please send your resume to email@example.com.