the challenge Next Door & Window is a titan of window and door replacement, a paragon of quality and service. But in a saturated market, prospective customers were looking through them, rather than at them.the solution Open the door to new clients by creating...
MACLYN is hiring an Account Coordinator to join a growing Account Services Team, charged with creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for one of our flagship clients.
Bottom Line: An ideal candidate would have some basic experience in the event activation, media relations, social media, and influencer marketing world.
Specifically: The Account Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing marketing support, including, but not limited to:
- Working seamlessly with MACLYN account team to foster a collaborative, efficient, and effective plan to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- Managing and implementing activations in multiple markets – primarily providing logistical and media relations support.
- Assisting with social media and influencer campaign execution.
- Collaborating with the creative teams to ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables.
- Assisting with analyzing program performance metrics to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives.
- Developing familiarity with the client’s industry, products, business culture, competition, and marketing objectives.
- Contributing to strategic planning and ideation for the client.
- Facilitating all administrative duties including status reports and recaps, project documentation, client billing, and internal job management.
- Completing additional tasks as assigned to support the agency and the Account Services Team.
THINGS THAT WILL START THE CONVERSATION:
- Ability to Help Activate. Can you help get an event off the ground and running? Are you comfortable securing permits, getting signage printed, or helping coordinate a delivery from point A to point B? In other words, can you do what it takes to help our team pull off killer, meaningful event activations?
- Basic Understanding of Media Relations, Social Media and Influencer Marketing. Do you know enough to be dangerous in regard to media relations, social media, and influencer marketing? Do you have a basic understanding of those functions – and are you willing to learn more about each area?
- Works Well With Others. Are you a team player? Are you willing to do something – even if it is not glamorous – for the good of the team and the client? We need someone with a collaborative attitude – someone that comes from a place of “yes, we can!”
- Exceptionally Organized. Are you uber-organized? Can you keep a plethora of details straight?
- Work Ethic. We shouldn’t even have to say it, but we will: We need someone who has a work ethic. Plain and simple. If you need details for what that means, you are probably not a good fit.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in marketing, advertising or related field) AND/OR
- 1 – 3 years experience in marketing/advertising
- Quick Service Restaurant marketing experience a major plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, reliable and great energy
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
Think you have the right stuff? Send an email with your résumé to email@example.com.