Maclyn is a boutique, creative agency in the western suburbs; we create and communicate powerful, timeless brands through traditional, social and interactive media. We design, strategize and deliver integrated marketing — always with an eye for communicating the real story.
We are seeking a recent or spring 2014 college graduate to lead our Dunkin’ Donuts promotional marketing team and sampling vehicle. Our promotional program promotes Dunkin’ Donuts products throughout the Chicago DMA including attendance at premiere concerts, sporting events and festivals. Visit www.ddsamplingvan.com for a glimpse of the opportunity.
This is an awesome job for a recent college graduate! This position is salaried and is full-time.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Hire and manage a 5-7 person crew of local college students
- Assisting in scheduling 100+ plus events in the Chicago DMA
- Drive, manage and maintain a 30-foot sampling vehicle
- Attend and manage all events including nights, weekends and early mornings
- Maintain a promotional website
- Maintain all promotional social media
- Develop relationships with local event managers
Our new hire will be exceptional at:
- Time management. You will work early and often in peak season
- Team management. You will need to foster a fun, yet productive environment
- Exceptional skills at troubleshooting and handling adversity
- Social media and its ever-changing landscape
Things you need to start the conversation:
- Bachelors degree or enough experience to justify not having one
Things that will help you get in the door:
- Promotional marketing experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Food experience a plus, but not mandatory
- A collaborative attitude and a passion for working with the public
- An honest work ethic
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be hiring by March 1.