Do you cringe when see bad kerning on a billboard? Do you collect stuff that’s been designed really awesome, because it’s just freakin’ designed really awesome? Do you find it hard to not Art Direct family photos? Do you love typography in ways you can’t talk about at parties?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on.
We are looking for a visual ninja with a penchant for crafting big ideas to join our team. If you’re a badass and want to hang with other badasses doing amazing work, then we’re the place you should be working.
Our ideal senior art director will be exceptional at:
• Concept and design of big and small: big ideas, advertising campaigns, outdoor, web design, social media posts, mobile etc.
• Identity: logomarks, letterhead, color theory
• Photoshoots: people, product, food, environment
• Building and maintaining a brand look
• The details: kerning, leading, x-heights, cap heights, etc. (If these seem unfamiliar stop reading)
Things you need to start the conversation:
• A stunning portfolio, yes we said stunning
• Experience creating outstanding work for both print and online
• 7-10 years experience, preferably agency experience
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or enough experience to justify not having one
Things that will help you get in the door:
• A wicked passion for the work, we’re talking a lot of passion
• History with hospitality, beer and restaurant brands. B2B experience is a plus, but not mandatory
• A collaborative attitude
• Work ethic. No really, work ethic
You in? Send us your stuff: portfolio, resume, creative philosophy and salary requirements to email@example.com